Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inside Sales Representative (SM)
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Location: Austin, TX
Asan Inside Sales Representative (ISR) for our Software Monetization team is adynamic part of Thales Digital and Security business unit. The ISRplays a vital role not only with regard to revenue generation, but also withour group's reputation in the marketplace. You will be a front line evangelist;the direct line to our customers. A significant part of our success will be dueto the knowledge that we can confidently stand behind every product we offer.
We want enthusiastic inside sales professionals with a penchant for detailand a knack for verbal persuasion. As a key member of the sales team, you'llwork closely with regional sales leadership developing sales within a definedproduct set. You will have the opportunity to succeed as a salesperson for aglobal leader in a growing industry. You will leverage your telesalesexperience, inter-personal skills and energy to meet team goals.
Our Ideal Candidate
You have tons of energy matched with superb communication skills. You fusethese skills with your developed product expertise to overcome objections, landnew accounts and secure upgrade opportunities within our existing customerbase. You excel in exceeding goals. When something isn't working, you shiftgears quickly, coming up with a new approach and renewed energy to tackle anychallenge.
You will be required to bring ahealthy sense of humor because - let's face it – we're just sellingsoftware not negotiating global trade deals!
- You will be qualify and furtherdevelop warm leads by performing custom, end-user requirements analyses
- You will recorddaily sales activities in our CRM system to track interactions with prospectsand customers
- You will understand sales targetingincluding, talk-time/dial, funnel contribution, revenue and pipeline creatingtargets
- You will provideupdates and reporting on forecasting and other sales activities such aspipeline development and active deals as part your regular reporting duties
- Tosucceed at this job, you must have: telesales experience, selling enterpriseclass software licensing, demonstrate success navigating complex sales cycle, aself-starter mindset with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- You mustbe fluent in English.
- We wouldlike someone to join our team who knowledge of navigating business organizationstructures, buying influence and purchasing processes, has business andresults-oriented mindset, excellent inter-personal skills. You must becustomer-oriented.
- You musthave a Bachelor's degree in related field (preferred) or an Associate'sdegree with equivalent work experience
- We would prefer someone with 3 years sales/lead generation experience with at least 2 yearsin a closing role
Employees are required to perform the duties of this position, or any Gemalto position, in compliance with all company policies, procedures, practices, and processes, whether written or verbal, which Gemalto, in its sole discretion, may change periodically, including, but not limited to, those implemented to ensure product, physical plant, information systems and technology security, along withal federal, state and local regulations and public policies. Protect Gemalto assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference. React and help resolve security events or security risks reported by employees. Ensure responsibility is assigned to the individual for actions taken.
Gemalto, a Thales Company, is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, veteran's status, or other protected group status. We support and apply this policy through a program of affirmative action. This includes special efforts to employ and advance within our organization, qualified members of protected groups. Applicants may request reasonable accommodation to participate in the hiring process, please direct your inquiries to the Human Resources Department at email@example.com