Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Galileo Processing
- 12-Nov-2018 to 11-Apr-2019 (MST)
- UT, USA
- Full Time
Who we are:
Galileo is one of the largest payments processors and program managers in North America. We are the only payments innovator that applies tech and engineering capabilities to empower FinTech and financial institutions to unleash their full creativity to achieve their most inspired goals. Galileo leads its industry with superior fraud detection, security, decision-making analytics and regulatory compliance functionality combined with customized, responsive and flexible programs to accelerate the success of all payments companies and solve tomorrow's payments challenges today. We hire passionate, creative people. We focus on education, health, outdoor living, and our company values. The result-highly energetic and dedicated co-workers, and a highly productive, engaging, and a comfortable work environment.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for smart, creative, talented software engineers. If this is you and you have experience building real-time, high-performance, transactional, backend applications in Python or C, then I want to meet with you.
If you are looking for a place to learn new skills and work in an environment where you contribute directly to the success of the company, and you want to have direct input into the future and designs of the applications you build, and you want to work on a team of likeminded creative and talented engineers, then you should want to meet with us.
What you'll be doing:
- Create solid high performing server applications for payment processing.
- Design, code, debug and test backend programs/database applications using C, Python, and SQL.
- Provide insight and expertise in improving existing programs
What you will need:
- Broad based programming skills
- Thorough knowledge of general computer science
- Experience with C programming, Python, RDBMS, SQL, Linux and Oracle
- Strong understanding of relational database concepts
- Excellent technical aptitude and ability to solve problems
- Ability to work in a quick-paced, evolving environment.
- Positive attitude and exceptional work ethic
- Ability to collaborate with others within the organization
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree or experience
Galileo has a very competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, tuition reimbursement, a 401k match, education assistance, life insurance, and long term disability with the opportunity to purchase other benefits.