Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Who We Are:
We believe a workplace food program is something employees should love and look forward to every day. Powered by technology and a network of over 2,000 restaurants, Fooda feeds hungry people at work through our ongoing food programs located within companies and office buildings. Every day, each Fooda location is served by different restaurants that come onsite and serve fresh lunch from their chef’s unique menus. Fooda operates in 20 major US cities and plans to continue its expansion across the United States and internationally. Eight out of ten employees believe Fooda is one of their company’s top perks.
Due to expanding growth, Fooda is hiring for Dining Associates.
Who You Are:
- You are comfortable with customers and enjoy customer service
- You are friendly, high energy and comfortable interacting with other people
- You are comfortable with handling cash and providing accurate change
- You are comfortable with technology and running a POS system
- You are able to lift up to 40 lbs and stand on your feet for up to two hours
- Prior food service and cashier experience preferred
What You Will Be Responsible For:
- Build relationships with customers by maintaining a positive cafe environment
- Go out of your way to provide a high level of customer service
- Run and maintain a POS system with attention to detail and accuracy
- Stock and maintain cafe items
- Fill and make coffee and station drinks
- Strong communication skills and being a self-starter are required
- Know and maintain the Fooda Standards of Service and Sanitation on a daily basis
- Escalate issues to Dining Manager when necessary to keep them informed or help problem solve
What We’ll Hook You Up With:
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401k matching
- A fulfilling, challenging adventure of a work experience
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. No phone calls or recruiters please.