Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- OSI - Overland Solutions
- Regular Full-Time
Looking to take Charge of your career?
Want to manage your own schedule and income potential?
Being a Premium Auditor for OSI may be the perfect Career opportunity for you!
Entry Level Candidates Welcome!
At Overland Solutions, an EXL company, we believe there is always a better way. We look deeper; we find it and make it happen. Our solutions integrate operations management services, analytics and technology platforms to deliver immediate results and long-term business impact.
Ours is a company built on value and trust. Our core values are innovation, excellence, collaboration, integrity and trust. We take client service seriously; and our clients’ priorities drive our business focus. Their journey is our journey.
Overland Solutions, an EXL company, the leading provider of insurance premium audits, has an opening in the territory of Austin, Texas for a full time, Insurance Premium Auditor.
We have over 75 years of experience with premium audits in every state. Come work for the best in the industry and become part of our winning team!
The Premium Auditor will conduct insurance premium audits for Worker’s Compensation, Auto and General Liability by auditing policyholder’s records and applying rules and company standards. This role requires travel an average in and around
This position will be a full time position and will cover the counties of: Angelina, Harris, Houston, Jasper, Leon, Liberty, Montgomery, Nacagdoches, Newton, Polk, Sabine, and Walker 4 days per week from your home based office with minimal overnight stays.
Scheduling appointments with insureds to obtain necessary information
- Examining commercial businesses’ payroll and tax records
- adhering to customer requirements and quality standards
Entry Level and Military candidates are encouraged to apply!!
- Those with less than 2 years may be eligible for our Training program
- Ability to work independently from home
- Experience with the Office Suite (excel, word, outlook, etc.)
- Must be self-motivated, self-disciplined and exhibit a willingness to learn
- Excellent time management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
What we offer:
- Up to 8 weeks of paid training, depending on experience
- Home based office
- Manage your own work schedule
- Reimbursement of expenses
- Base pay with attractive incentive opportunities
- iPhone provided
- Laptop computer, printer/scanner, etc. provided
- Compensation paid for scheduling appointments and drive time
- Competitive Benefits – Health Insurance, Dental, 401k and FSA/HSA
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation Pay
All offers are contingent upon successful background check and drug screen.