Epic Health Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Bilingual (Spanish) Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Evaluating / Supervising
at Epic Health Services
TX-Austin (South Clinic)
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)- Bilingual (Spanish)
Pediatric Speech Therapist:
Aveanna Healthcare is looking for an experienced Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to complete initial evaluations, re-evaluations and provide supervision for one or more Speech Language Pathology Assistants. This position offers immense flexibility, allowing you more control over when and where you are able to provide assistance.
We are now a part of the Aveanna Family of Companies, making us the pre-eminent provider in the nation. We currently provide short term to acute therapy services to children from birth to age 21 in the home and outpatient clinic settings.
Aveanna features market-leading compensation packages and flexible scheduling, allowing therapists to maintain a great work-life balance. We are committed to professional development, and offer company-sponsored continuing education courses as well as a generous continuing education reimbursement program.
Full Time Benefits include:
· Short and Long Term Disability
· Company paid Life Insurance
· FSA and HSA plans
· 401K with employer match
· Generous paid vacation and sick time plans
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualifications:
- Must hold a minimum of a Master’s degree in the field of Speech Therapy from an accredited educational program.
- Meets the education and experience requirements for a Certification of Clinical Competence in speech pathology or audiology granted by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association; or meets the educational requirements for certification and is in the process of accumulating the supervised experience required for certification.
- Bilingual in Spanish, Reading and Writing
Aveanna Healthcare serves over 5,000 Texas children each week. We have a full time staff to manage all physician orders, insurance companies and provide support, while you focus on meeting the needs of your clients. We offer continuing education and support a collaborative approach with all therapies involved with each child. Aveanna is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
If you have applied before or have been in contact with a member of our Team, you already have an existing profile. Simply login into your profile to apply for this position.
Not sure if you already have profile with us? Check Now