Envision Innovative Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Envision Innovative Solutions
|ID:||DIL - 109|
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Supports the DIL CIO/G-6 Federated Net-Centric Sites (FaNS) accreditation and participation as the DIL Central Technical Support Facility (CTSF) Configuration Management Officer representative
• Observes CTSF test floor activities and reports information that impacts DIL operations and Mission Command Information Systems (MCIS)
• Provides CTSF schedules for the execution of Army Interoperability Certification (AIC)
• Coordinates DIL support requirements with personnel at CTSF
• Coordinate with CTSF and provide the Army Interoperable Certified Fielded Baseline (AICFB) to the DIL.
• Seven (7) or more years of experience with Army Interoperability Certification (AIC) and configuration management dealing with Central Technical Support Facility (CTSF) Mission Command Information Systems (MCIS) software baselines.
• Have at least two (2) years of experience with the CTSF within the past five (5) years.
• Must have an Active Secret DoD Security Clearance
Established in 2006, Envision Innovative Solutions is a technology company that uses its knowledge and expertise to develop solutions and solve problems for commercial and government customers with a constant and deliberate commitment to performance and integrity.
Small Disadvantaged Business(SDB), offering a broad range of services.
Over time, we have developed expertise in staffing Technology projects and formed a Recruitment Service to provide staffing and solution needs to commercial customers. Our clients include many Technology and Financial Services companies. We have continued to grow, adding cutting edge networking solutions, web design and e-marketing services, as well as SEO strategy services.
Envision Innovative Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce regardless of age. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.