Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Global Demand and Customer Stocking Program Analyst
- Job ID
Company Overview and Values
Why work at Entegris?
Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.
Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we operate as an organization — not just when it’s convenient, but in a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of the office.
Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally around our core PACE values:
In this role, the ideal candidate will harness the organization’s regional, country specific data-based insights, knowledge and resources to improve sales forecasting in SAP’s IBP Forecasting tool. You will be integral to ensuring forecast inputs by Sales are entered in IBP as requested and completed per the approved S&OP monthly cycle calendar. Your knack for collaborative communication will shine as you support the Customer Stocking Program process and stocking Program request evaluations.
In this role you will
- Ensure information, training and support is in place for Sales to update Forecasts in IBP in adherence with the S&OP monthly schedule;
- Provide direct input of Sales Forecasts into IBP as requested by Sales;
- Continuously improve the sales forecasting process, systems and accuracy;
- Collaborate with BU Planners to maintain Forecast Execution Data (Consumption Logic settings and Reorganization settings) in SAP ECC;
- Capture new product and opportunity forecasts correctly in IBP;
- Management, review and oversight of Customer Stocking Programs to ensure these programs are used and maintained appropriately;
- Report, Maintain and enhance Stocking Program Metrics and analysis;
- Continuously improve the Stocking Program process, systems and accuracy;
- Backup Intercompany Planner while team members are out of the office;
- Project Management and Support for Regional and Global projects;
- Develop and maintain Metric Reporting;
- Develop and maintain department documentation as required.
Traits we believe make a strong candidate
- Proficiency with ERP, statistical and forecasting fundamentals including the Sales Forecasting applications. Experience in SAP and IBP preferred;
- Understanding of financial impact of forecasting and related decisions. Strong analytical skills, numerate and meticulous;
- Requires minimal supervision, effectively prioritizes work environment and multi-tasking in a fast-paced operating environment;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent in related field, or 3 years or more industry experience and knowledge in the related field/industry;
- APIC’s certification and/or IBF Certification preferred;
Skills and knowledge:
- Ability to lead by collaboration, good facilitation and excellent communication skills;
- Hands-on SAP, IBP, advanced Excel, Microsoft Office, good presentation skills and team effectiveness;
- Strong Business analytics, Excel skills and Metrics reporting are a must;
- Strong business acumen with strong process driven and customer intimacy mindset;
- Speaking and written English languages. English as business language.
Your success will be measured by
- Independently functioning in the aforementioned skills/competencies after a 3-month training and on-boarding process;
- Demonstrates continuous improvement in the assigned duties and processes;
- Proven ability to create, maintain, review and approve Policy, SOP and EUP documentation;
- Makes good business decisions when evaluating Stocking Program levels and needs with the Program Requestor;
- Achieves the annual goals and objectives of the role.
What we offer:
Our total rewards package goes above and beyond just a paycheck. Whether you’re looking to build your career, improve your health, or protect your wealth, we offer generous benefits to help you achieve your goals.
- Very Competitive total compensation plans.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future with an impressive employer match that’s all yours- no vesting!
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- A progressive PTO policy that empowers our employees to take the time they need to recharge!
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital or military status.