Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Housekeeper - Legend Oaks North Austin
at Ensign Services
* Ensure that work/cleaning schedules are followed as closely as practical.
* Coordinate daily housekeeping services with nursing services when performing routine cleaning assignments in resident living and/or recreational areas.
* Perform day-to-day housekeeping functions as assigned.
* Perform specific tasks in accordance with daily work assignments.
* Works in all areas of the facility.
* Moves intermittently during working hours.
* Is subject to frequent interruptions and may need to reschedule cleaning activities.
* Is involved with residents, personnel, visitors, government agencies/personnel, etc., under all conditions and circumstances.
* Is subject to hostile and emotionally upset residents, family members, personnel and visitors.
* Communicates with housekeeping personnel and other department personnel.
* Works beyond normal working hours and on weekends and holidays when necessary, as well as in other positions as needed.
* Is subject to call-back during emergency conditions (e.g., severe weather, evacuation, post-disaster, etc.).
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.
Ensign Services provides recruiting and placement support services to operations in the health care industry. These employers all offer a work environment where local leaders and teams are empowered to achieve superior clinical outcomes, high patient and family satisfaction, operating efficiencies, and financial performance. We engage in a collective quest to develop and support employees so they can deliver dignified, quality health care experiences to patients in the communities they serve.
It is the policy of the Company to be an equal opportunity employer. The Company is committed to ensuring that all conditions and privileges of employment, including recruitment, hiring, evaluation, transfer, promotion, discipline, determination of compensation and/or benefits, and termination of employment, for all job classifications, are based on qualifications and work record. No employment decision is made, nor does the company discriminate, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex/pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, or disability.