DS Services of America, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at DS Services of America, Inc
Job TitleUtility Technician-Filtration
Overview of the Utility Technician
Reporting to the Field Operations Manager or Regional Director of Refill Operations, you play a key part in bringing that purpose to life. You do this by building high impact relationships with our customers, and ensuring our products, equipment, and services represent our brand each day.
- Deliver our customer promise by performing maintenance, repairs and lab sampling with exceptional standards and care on water vending machines; responding to service calls in a timely manner and closing our service requirements with accuracy and precision; and being proactive in identifying opportunities to minimize machine downtime.
- Serve as a Primo brand ambassador by nurturing quality relationships with existing and potential new customers, being knowledgeable about our products and services and providing exceptional customer experiences.
- Create joy for our customers and create excitement about who we are and what we do.
- Be the voice of the customer back to the company.
- Lead with our customer promise in mind.
- Perform complex repairs & maintenance, including advanced diagnostics and troubleshooting.
- Serve as a backup for open routes and special projects as needed for assigned region.
- Provide training and project management support to assigned region.
- Keep the reason we do what we do at the forefront of what you do every day.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and computer literacy.
- Excellent planning, time management, organization and problem solving skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a customer facing role.
- Must possess a valid drivers' license with a clean and acceptable driving record.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic mathematical skills and operate basic functions on a handheld scanner unit.
- Advanced proficiency with math skills and diagnostic tools including hand held devices.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move 10 pounds and periodically lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds.
- Utility Tech role requires frequent travel to meet business needs.
- Regional Utility Tech role requires substantial travel in larger regions to meet business needs.
Who We Are
DS Services is a national direct-to-consumer provider of bottled water, office coffee and water filtration services. DS Services offers a comprehensive portfolio of beverage products, equipment and supplies to approximately 1.5 million customers through its network of over 210 sales and distribution facilities and daily operation of over 2,100 routes. With one of the broadest distribution networks in the country, DS Services can provide service to approximately 90 percent of U.S. households and efficiently services homes and national, regional and local offices. DS Services is dedicated to achieving its mission of becoming America's favorite water, coffee and tea service provider where consumers live, work and play. Please visit our website www.water.com for more information about DS Services. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.