D&S Community Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Maintenance Specialist (South Austin)
at D&S Community Services
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: b5415305-2e39-4d53-9bfc-bcd8d5ee6d34
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Light electrical, plumbing such as garbage disposal, dishwasher, and washing machine repair/replacement.
- Painting and general maintenance and repair.
- Complete floor installations, carpet cleaning.
- Assemble fixtures and furnishings, as needed.
- Coordinator with outside vendors, as instructed.
- Assisting with consumer moves and related maintenance requests.
- Document progress and completion of all work performed.
- Inspect company vehicles monthly, as assigned, and complete documentation to track vehicle repair and maintenance.
- Conduct home inspections as assigned to identify repair and maintenance items.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Represent the company in a professional manner in dealing with consumers, family members, guardians, other agencies, and other outside professionals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to physically perform the essential duties of the job as described including drive, sit, walk, bend, squat, stand, stoop, kneel, reach overhead and lift up to fifty (50) pounds.