D&S Community Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Coordinator - Regional Health Services
at D&S Community Services
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2e5c9996-e136-4cae-a942-2c2fc748b857
- Clinical advisor/supervisor for directors of nursing within the state/s of oversight including gaps analysis.
- Use advanced nursing knowledge to assess directors of nursing and their staff in the performance of meeting the overall health needs of each individual and appropriateness the nursing plan of care.
- Provide clinical and regulatory leadership for high level clinical concerns that develop within the state and create standard protocols for care based on regulatory or clinical concerns that develop with other Regional Directors of Nursing and Director of Health Services.
- Mentor all directors of nursing and support professional development of their teams.
- Oversees and ensure that the delivery of care for all individual on service are provided according to state and local regulations and best nursing practice including leading the HCM weekly calls.
- Onsite visits to audit/assess clinical activities and ensure proper processes are in place for quality and continuity of care.
- Use advanced nursing knowledge to define priorities for nursing services to meet most critical needs.
- Develop, implement, and participate in onsite nursing plan to meet critical and survey needs.
- Provide leadership and mentoring for the discipline, hiring, firing of clinical leadership.
- Establish and create systems to monitor care and provide leadership in best practices for carrying out nursing activities.
- Provide tracking and reporting to Director of Health Services to begin monitoring quality care, retention of nursing staff, and cost of services.
- Assess local nursing/clinical operations and define cost effective methods of care while reducing cost.
- Communicates to D & S leadership need for clinical staffing changes, process adoption, and implementation of cost containment practices.
- Serve as an advocate for nursing services and ensure appropriate resources and tools are being provided.
- Support staffing decisions around critical needs and ensure appropriate clinical functions are continuing.
- Manage Rapid Response RN Team members (RRRN) and ensure proper placement in most critical areas of need. Providing a gaps analysis of items to complete or having RRRN assess, create gaps analysis, and close any urgent open items.
- Serve as a leader among other directors of nursing across the organization in providing updates on clinical nursing practice and developing innovate approaches to care of individuals served.