Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
New Home Sales Representative
at Drees Homes
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Deer Haven - Georgetown area
Our company’s mission is to be America’s leading private homebuilder. We are focused on delivering to our customers the home and features that they uniquely desire with the craftsmanship, durability and a long standing reputation that's uniquely Drees.
Drees Homes, family-owned and operated for over 90 years, is ranked as the thirtieth largest home builder in the country by BUILDER media brand as well as the twelfth largest privately-owned home builder in the country.
Drees has been recognized with many prestigious industry honors, including the home building industry’s equivalent of the Triple Crown, winning all three major industry awards: America's Best Builder, National Housing Quality Award and National Builder of the Year.
Headquartered in Ft. Mitchell, Kentucky, Drees operates in Northern Kentucky; Cincinnati and Cleveland, OH; Indianapolis, IN; Jacksonville, FL; Nashville, TN; Raleigh, NC; Washington D.C./Maryland/Virginia ; Austin, Houston, and Dallas, TX. The company operates as “Drees Custom Homes” in Texas.
BUILD YOUR FUTURE IN SALES!
New Home Sales Representative Opportunity in Deer Haven, a new Drees Custom Homes community in Georgetown, TX
As a New Home Sales Representative you will be responsible for the sale and closure of new single family homes in designated communities as well as be able to coordinate all aspects of the home buying process to provide an outstanding customer experience. We're looking for results-driven people with the desire to make your clients dream home a reality.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sells the company’s product in a manner consistent with company policy and at a volume that meets or exceeds set quotas
- Understands and utilizes all sales forms, reports, procedures, contracts and policies
- Establishes realtor relations through marketing, frequent office visits, phone and e-mail follow-up
- Attends or hosts events
- Displays a thorough knowledge of the company’s product lines, subdivisions, and relative community facilities
- Greets all prospective customers as well as demonstrates the model home
- Ensures the model home site is well maintained and presentable
- Assists customers with selection of home site, house plan, and structural options
- Participates in weekly sales meetings
- Performs other duties as assigned
Some Requirements Include:
- Energetic, self-motivated with a strong customer service focus
- Individual who approaches challenges with enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Strong work ethic as well as results oriented
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Displays a professional appearance and is friendly, enthusiastic and approachable
- Strong ability to learn, close and be an active listener
- Successful homebuilder sales track record
- Familiarity of new home construction process
- Strong computer and technology skills including Microsoft Office; proficient in Salesforce a plus
- Experience conducting a comparative market analysis
- College degree in a related field, preferred
- Weekend work hours required
Excellent earning potential plus a comprehensive benefit package including profit sharing & 401(k) plans.
This position is a 100% commission opportunity in which compensation is determined solely by the success of the individual Sales Representative.