Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Manager, K-12
at DLR Group
Project Manager, K-12
The best integrated design firm in the world has an opening for an experienced Project Manager on our internationally acclaimed K-12 team.
- Austin, TX
Do you aspire to be part of a vibrant, growing integrated design firm? A firm that affords its employees the opportunity to invest in their firm, and share in its financial successes? Do you aspire to work with some of the world’s most creative and talented people?
DLR Group, an award-winning design firm providing architecture, engineering, planning and interior design services to a variety of public and private sector clients across the globe, is looking for a motivated individual to lead K-12 projects out of our Austin, Texas office.
This position requires effective verbal and written communication skills. The successful candidate will report to DLR Group’s Texas K-12 Leader. We covet high-energy, self-motivated and collaborative individuals who are passionate about serving our K-12 clientele. This is a unique opportunity for a seasoned design professional to manage interdisciplinary design teams in the delivery of multi-million dollar school projects. In return we offer an attractive compensation package based on your contribution to DLR Group’s success.
The ideal candidate must be:
- Capable of managing large, integrated design and production teams to success.
- Capable of coordinating all project administrative and technical efforts, to ensure the most efficient and cost effective execution of your team’s assigned tasks.
- Deliver assigned projects on program, on schedule, within budget and to the client’s satisfaction.
- Proficient in the preparation and utilization of industry standard Project Management tools and processes (workplans, schedules, cartoon sets, etc.).
- Proficient in contract preparation (Owner-Architect, Architect-Consultant), fee negotiation and scope of work/fee reconciliation.
- Must be a self-starter capable of working in a small, but fast growing practice.
- Professional degree in architecture or engineering from an accredited program.
- Licensed Architect or Engineer, preferably in the State of Texas.
- At least 5 years of experience serving as Project Manager on K-12 projects.
- Knowledge of Revit, MS Word, MS Excel and MS Project.
DLR Group is a 100% employee-owned firm. Our brand promise is to elevate the human experience through design. This promise inspires sustainable design for a diverse group of public and private clients, local communities and our planet. DLR Group fully supports the initiatives and goals of the 2030 Challenge, and is an initial signatory to the AIA 2030 Commitment. Visit dlrgroup.com and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.