Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Vice President, Corporate Communications/Technology PR
at DJE Holdings
- Lead operational and financial performance of account teams, ensuring quality work, effective processes and that client requests are handled in timely and strategic fashion
- Expertly counsel clients based on broad communications landscape and business goals; take immediate action on client feedback
- Demonstrate advanced writing skills and supervise writing of others
- Set and lead integrated traditional and social strategic media relations programs
- Lead staff by mentoring, motivating, coaching, consistently providing feedback, holding them accountable and conducting their reviews and overseeing their professional development
- Assist in new business development, RFP responses and client acquisitions
- Has at least 8 years of relevant experience in communications strategy and public relations. Experience with digital/social platforms is a plus but not required
- Earned a bachelor's degree in a related field
- Has a strong understanding of how to communicate with teams and work from both client and agency sides
- Has a track record of leading profitable programs that have advanced client business goals
- Is an empathetic people manager, with the confidence, professionalism and entrepreneurial spirit necessary to manage a team
- Demonstrates advanced writing, editing and presentation-development skills; project management skills; and consultative skills (including effective questioning, critical thinking, client management and communication methodology application)
- Is passionate about client service, new ways of thinking and team work
- Brings a commitment to advancing the vision of the Edelman Technology practice both internally and externally
- Loves to pitch, present and win new business
Edelman is a leading global communications marketing firm that partners with many of the world's largest and emerging businesses and organizations, helping them evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Among its many honors, the firm was awarded the Cannes Lions Grand Prix for PR, named one of 2018 "Agencies to Watch" by Advertising Age and "Global Agency of the Year" by both the Homes Report and PRWeek, and cited five times by Glassdoor as one of the "Best Places to Work." Edelman owns specialty firms Edelman Intelligence (research) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, lifestyle).
Edelman is an equal opportunity employer of all protected classes, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.