Dental Care Alliance
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Dental Hygienist #2020-9527
at Dental Care Alliance
- Job ID
- # of Openings
We currently are hiring a Dental Hygienist for our office located in Austin, TX 78750. This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary, plus benefits! The Hygienist we hire is required to have an active Hygiene license for the state of Texas.
Austin Children's Dentistry is a highly successful affiliated practice of Dental Care Alliance (DCA), supported by Dr. Michael Kesner, our Texas Dental Director.
At Austin Children's Dentistry, we have been working diligently to ensure all our patients and staff feel safe and protected while in our office. We now have Plexi-glass Barriers in the reception area and in selected clinical areas. We have all the proper PPE for the staff and are CDC COVID-19 compliant.
- Through the delivery of periodontal therapies and other hygiene-related services, Dental Hygienists are committed to improving the oral health of patients. Candidates must be enthusiastic about their dental work, and willing to provide the highest level of care at all times
- Under limited supervision, the Dental Hygienist provides oral hygiene dental treatment and oral hygiene care and education in accordance with guidelines approved, issued, and regulated by the state in which they work.
- Patient screening, medical history and dental charting.
- Application of fluoride and protective sealants. Removal of calculus, stain and plaque from above and below the gum line.
- Provides nutritional counseling, and self-care programs to prevent disease.
- Other duties as required
- Active Hygiene license, required
- X-ray license, required
- Hygiene experience, preferred
Additional benefits for full-time employees:
- Dental services
- Life insurance
- 401k to name a few
Apply online today or email your resume directly to email@example.com and refernce job#2020-9527