Cushman & Wakefield, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Graphic Designer
at Cushman & Wakefield, inc.
Job TitleSenior Graphic Designer
Job Description SummaryResponsible to provide timely, high-level, creative production marketing and graphic design services under strict deadlines for the Austin Capital Markets team under the direction of marketing leadership.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Create, design, and format business development and marketing materials including offering memorandums, BOVs, brochures, proposals, presentation boards, flyers, postcards, newsletters, and event invitations
- Create and design HTML graphics for email blasts
- Confer with clients to discuss and determine layout design
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed
- Determine production of materials including gathering printing bids, packaging artwork and assembling final layouts for printers, prepare notes and instructions for printers and other vendors
- Design all mapping requests
- Create, design, draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork, using company-approved computer programs
- Create and develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Internet websites
- Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discuss them with clients and/or supervisors and make necessary changes
- Bachelor Degree in Graphic Design/Communications or related discipline
- 5+ years of graphic design experience
- Or any similar combination of education and experience
- Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite as well as Interactive Media skills and some familiarity with web tools and html
- Self-starter, detail oriented, well organized, able to handle multiple projects at any given time and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with high-end graphics, marketing, or production environment and/or real estate background a plus
- Proven record of providing outstanding internal and external customer service
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Involves work of a general office nature; typically includes extended periods of sitting and/or operation of a computer for up to 8 hours a day
- May involve periods of standing, such as operating at a copier/fax/scanner
- Regularly required to talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to write and type
- Ability to speak clearly so others can understand you
- Ability to read and understand information and ideas presented orally and in writing
- Ability to communicate information and ideas in writing and orally so others will understand
- Regularly required to utilize vision abilities, allowing reading of printed material, graphics, and computer displays
The above-referenced position summary is a guideline designed to present an overview of job duties and is not intended to be a comprehensive list of responsibilities and requirements.
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
About Cushman & Wakefield
Cushman & Wakefield (NYSE: CWK) is a leading global real estate services firm that delivers exceptional value for real estate occupiers and owners. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest real estate services firms with approximately 51,000 employees in 400 offices and 70 countries. In 2018, the firm had revenue of $8.2 billion across core services of property, facilities and project management, leasing, capital markets, valuation and other services. To learn more, visit www.cushmanwakefield.com or follow @CushWake on Twitter.
For US Applicants:
Cushman & Wakefield is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer. All individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees during employment are treated without regard to any of these characteristics.We hire the most talented professionals and invest in superior resources and technologies. The talent of our extraordinary people and the culture and business approach we foster, coupled with the exceptional, creative services we provide and the results we deliver worldwide for owners, occupiers, and investors are what distinguishes Cushman & Wakefield.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws
Cushman & Wakefield is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information:
This Organization Participates in E-Verify
Right to Work
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, please call 1-888-365-5406 or email HRServices@cushwake.com