Cushman & Wakefield, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior EHS Manager
at Cushman & Wakefield, inc.
Job TitleSenior EHS Manager
Job Description SummaryThis role will support a Global Occupier Services (GOS) client account based in New York. The role is virtual and reports to the Senior Managing Director - EHS, with a dotted line to the Account Director. The EHS professional will ensure regulatory requirements, client EHS programs, Service Level Agreements, Statements of Work, policies and initiatives are integrated into Cushman & Wakefield (C&W) account operations.
Overview: Will partner with senior account leadership to ensure strategic EHS initiatives are integrated into account operations. The role is accountable for developing, implementing and maintaining effective processes for the Cushman & Wakefield.
Principal Responsibilities: Applies EHS practices to develop, implement and manage EHS processes and systems. Develops best practices to drive and create a best in class EHS culture.
- Collaborates with Account leaders to ensure implementation of EHS systems.
- Provides leadership to achieve the EHS strategy in partnering with account leadership.
- Organizes and administers EHS processes for Cushman & Wakefield staff.
- Implements Cushman & Wakefield EHS Corporate processes and systems.
- Implements the Cushman & Wakefield EHS Learning Management System.
- Implements the Cushman & Wakefield EHS Software platform.
- Audits Facility Management/Engineering teams.
- Performs audits of Mobile Engineering and documents deficiencies.
- Conducts risk assessments to determine impact to Cushman & Wakefield staff.
- Identifies risk associated with the management of Cushman & Wakefield contractors.
- Investigates incidents in conjunction with Cushman & Wakefield. Maintains and reports on workers’ compensation cases and OSHA recordkeeping.
- Communicates the EHS vision and performance to internal and external stakeholders.
- Supports client’s needs or request with regulatory inspections or audits.
- Collaborates with the client to ensure state and federal regulatory requirements are implemented in accordance with the client’s existing programs.
Requirements & Competencies:
- Bachelor of Science degree is required. Specialization in Occupational Safety and Health, or Environmental Sciences is preferred.
- Requires 10 years of professional experience within the EHS profession.
- Demonstrated experience in the application of EHS management systems.
- Broad knowledge of Environmental, Occupational Health, regulations (OSHA/EPA/NFPA).
- Experience within Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) is desired, but not required.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently to find solutions.
- Demonstrated leadership, influencing and collaboration skills.
- Ability to lead and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to leverage office systems such as Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint, etc.
- The ability to travel (approximately 30%).
- Candidates with Professional Certifications (CSP, ASP, etc.) are highly desirable.
About Cushman & Wakefield
Cushman & Wakefield is a global leader in commercial real estate services, helping clients transform the way people work, shop, and live. The firm’s 43,000 employees in more than 60 countries provide deep local and global insights that create significant value for occupiers and investors around the world. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenues of $5 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facility services (branded C&W Services), global occupier services, investment management (branded DTZ Investors), project & development services, tenant representation and valuation & advisory. To learn more, visit www.cushmanwakefield.com or follow @CushWake on Twitter.
For US Applicants:
Cushman & Wakefield is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer. All individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees during employment are treated without regard to any of these characteristics.We hire the most talented professionals and invest in superior resources and technologies. The talent of our extraordinary people and the culture and business approach we foster, coupled with the exceptional, creative services we provide and the results we deliver worldwide for owners, occupiers, and investors are what distinguishes Cushman & Wakefield.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws
Cushman & Wakefield is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information:
This Organization Participates in E-Verify
Right to Work
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, please call 1-888-365-5406 or email HRServices@cushwake.com