Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Medical Doctor/Physician- Austin
at Crossover Health
Our team based, technology enabled care model puts the patient at the center of the care experience. Our passionate commitment to the patient experience that creates the magic behind what we do. Crossover Health is currently seeking a board certified Physician for a the new Austin Wellness Center.
ABOUT THE JOB:
As a physician at the Wellness Center, you will be a catalyst for the transformation of how medical providers communicate, share information, and inspire their patients to live the healthiest life possible. This will be a very unique practice environment, working with some of the best and brightest employees in the world.
A candidate for this position will be both expert in the science of medicine but also passionate about the patient experience.You will be able to establish meaningful relationships with patients, demonstrate ability to lead care teams, and be technically savvy with multiple forms of social media. Your focus will move beyond sick care, to focus on the health and wellness of individuals and develop health strategies for the entire Austin population. You will also serve in a health advisory role to both the company, as well as the multiple other ancillary providers, who will be integrated into a remarkable care delivery experience for the client's employees.
The Physician will help implement a new care delivery model focused on a differentiated patient experience and provide the clinical oversight to the Wellness Center. In this capacity, the Physician is responsible for meeting all clinical, administrative, and financial performance metrics. This position is responsible for implementing, delivering, and ensuring that the highest quality of patient centered care is delivered.
- The Physician will provide patient centered, comprehensive primary care services consistent with the patient centered medical home care delivery model
- The Physician will participate in the selection of a suitable treatment plan for all patients.
- The Physician will supervise other Health Clinic staff to ensure the care team is providing appropriate care in accordance with their duties and obligations.
- The Physician will use reasonable efforts to assist other care providers and extended care team comply with the Health Clinic's patient care practices, policies, and procedures.
- The Physician will participate in the selection of cost-effective treatment modalities.
- The Physician will provide continuous availability for medical and technical questions to the employees, patient care staff, and ancillary care providers including after hours coverage.
- The Physician will actively participate in Health Clinic quality improvement programs, as well as participate in multidisciplinary quality assurance programs that monitor the performance of the Wellness Center’s written policies.
- The Physician will collaborate with the management team as needed to ensure improvement of patient care at the Wellness Center.
- The Physician will use his best efforts to cooperate with clinical outcome reviews and measurements as may be established by Crossover Health.
- The Physician will comply with all policies, procedures, and protocols of the clinic.
A Physician is required to be a board certified, Texas licensed physician with 5-7 years of professional clinical experience in internal medicine or family practice. Be able to promote the clinic as well as comfortable in public speaking and education settings.
The Clinic Physician will report directly to Crossover Health Medical Director.
THE IDEAL OPPORTUNITY
This is an exceptional opportunity for a strong physician leader to be part of implementation of brand new health clinic.. You will also be a part of the larger social mission of Crossover Health in creating next generation care. Crossover trains our team members to perform their jobs superbly, and create an environment where they can flourish. Ultimately, our culture breeds success, and rewards it in many different ways. Our teams are comprised of talented people who work hard to delight the customer. When you join the Crossover Team, you are welcomed into a family dedicated to changing health care and creating the most memorable and rewarding experiences for our guests. We are going to change the world and we want someone like you to help us. Come be a part of our revolution as we help our patients, “be well, do good and enjoy life."