Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Crossover Health
The Crossover Health Medical Assistant role is a key player in creating the unique patient experience we seek to deliver. The Medical Assistant provides clinic guests with above-and-beyond service to ensure an exceptional patient experience. As a Medical Assistant, you ensure that guests are delighted and happy from the moment they step into the clinic and continue to extend the service experience beyond the clinic walls to ensure superior service delivery.
- Patient Experience. Handle all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolves customer complaints; assists customers in all inquiries in connection with clinic services and hours of operations. Objective is to get to know each patient and treat them as a personal guest of the Health Center.
- Clinical Responsibilities. Interviewing patients taking medical histories, measure patients vital signs, and other pertinent information to assists the clinician with care of the patient. Handles inventories and orders and replenishes medical supplies and materials. May be responsible for administering medications, including injections.
- Scheduling / Coordination. Handles multi-phone line system, professionally answering calls, scheduling appointments, responding to email, and and ensuring great communication with patients, staff, and throughout the office.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited medical assistant or surgical technician program 2-3 years comparable clinical back office medical assistant experience.
- Proven organizational skills, great interpersonal skills, and ability to work as a key team member.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new procedures and processes in fast paced environment.
- BLS (Basic Life Support) certification may be required.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Excellent computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft products.
- Reading, writing, and excellent oral proficiency in the English language.
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative.
- Comfort and efficiency with multi-tasking, issue resolution, and conflict management.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
Crossover Health is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.