Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lead Software Engineer - iOS Mobile Solutions
at Cox Communications
- Architect, design, develop and document new iOS frameworks and applications. Maintain and evolve existing iOS frameworks and applications.
- Act as the technical leader for a scrum team and actively participate in the project planning, sprint planning, daily scrum, and sprint review
- Develop, implement and maintain unit tests
- Drive projects to completion by collaborating with peers to overcome blockers
- Contribute to multiple codebases by helping to identify areas of improvement and to establish common design patterns
- Influence product direction in the vehicle inventory management and merchandising domains
- Provide thought leadership on mobile development excellence and best practices
- Help develop other software engineers by participating in code reviews, sharing knowledge and mentoring
- Stay current with the evolution of iOS, Swift and other mobile technologies
- Develop proof of concepts for new and innovative ideas
- 8 years of professional software development experience with 5 years of experience in iOS, Swift and Objective-C
- Demonstrated experience developing and releasing native iOS applications
- Multiple publicly available enterprise iOS applications in the Apple app store (current or previous)
- Demonstrated experience leading iOS development projects and teams
- BS in Computer Science or related degree, or equivalent work experience.
- A great deal of passion for code quality, usability
- Solid problem-solving abilities, coding, testing and debugging skills.
- A high-energy, confident and self-motivated individual who is not afraid to learn and challenge the status quo
- Ability to turn high-level requirements into a working system through iterative development
- An effective communicator with strong interpersonal and facilitation skills
- Experience writing and/or debugging RESTful services is a plus
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, retail, financial and wholesale solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. The Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader®, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, vAuto®, VinSolutions®, Xtime®, incadea® and a host of other brands. With a complete and connected view of the automotive ecosystem, Cox Automotive is a global company connecting people, cars and capabilities with services that link the automotive value chain. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.