Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
QA Analyst I
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
ConduentBusiness Services, Systems Development GTS team is seeking an experiencedSoftware Quality Assurance Analyst to support our QA/Testing team. The primaryfunction of this role will be to support all testing activities forapplications under test.
Theposition will be located at 12357-A Riata Trace Parkway, Austin, Texas. Thesuccessful incumbent will report directly to the Sr. SQA and Testing Manager,Digital Processing & Print Mail, F&A. At this time, this position is noteligible for an H1b transfer/visa sponsorship.
Job responsibilities include, but notlimited to:
- Analyzesrequirements, coordinates with BA's / Subject Matter Experts.
- Identifies testconditions and / or creates test cases.
- Conducts and/orparticipates in peer reviews of test cases and test plans.
- Creates / Conditionstest data for test execution.
- Executes manual /automation tests according to the Test Plans.
- Documents testresults and report defects
- Evaluates testresults.
- Retests, validatesand closes applicable issue type as appropriate.
- Validates releasenotes.
- Submits daily statusreport.
- Identifies andreports risks.
- Coordinates Onshore /Offshore as needed.
- Manages day to dayimplementation of GTS test process.
- All assigned coursespertaining to new technical / domain / learning tasks are accomplished withindefined time frame.
- Other duties assignedby management.
Required education, skills andexperience:
- Minimumof a technical Bachelor's degree is required.
- Minimumof two (2) years of QA experience
- Requiresrelevant expertise in a professional, sales or technical area typically gainedthrough formal education.
- Musthave proven experience in all phases of the project life cycle in QA andexperience in all phases of testing.
- Mustbe an expert in the concepts of test process
- Experiencewith working within offshore/onshore models
- Experienceworking within government solutions domain
- Familiarwith Agile environment
- Abilityto work under a tight project schedule.
- Knowledgeand experience in TFS.
- SQLknowledge is a plus.
- Abilityto work under tight schedule.
- Experiencedworking with offshore team members.
- Familiaritywith Agile development methods (I.e. Scrum) is highly preferred.
- Strongexperience in manual testing, defect tracking and reporting
- Exceptionalexperience in test scenario/case creation
- Excellentattention to detail and follow-up
- Experienceworking in a team environment where team members are geographically dispersed.
- Mustpossess excellent communication skills (interpersonal, verbal and written)
- Mustbe eligible to work in the United States for any employer (
- Mustconsent to and successfully clear all required pre-employment screenings
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.