Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
- Manage technical implementation team including ownership of project health and management of risks, issues, delivery and project/tasks completion
- Develop and execute project work plan according to project scope, deadlines, client needs and resource availability.
- Oversee and Monitor project team activities and drive resolution of delays or technical issues
- Ensure team and resources (BA/Dev/QA/Arch/DBA etc) are committed and accountable. Work with resource managers and PMO as needed for resource or change mgmt. needs
- Manage internal status meetings, gathering/understanding customer requests with the Business Program Mangers or internal teams
- Provide timely and effective scorecard RYG and issue status reporting into the PDSI (Platform Development and Systems Integration) PMO
- Manage customer's expectations with the Business PM and establish the project team's expectations by defining and gaining concurrence on scope and role responsibilities.
- May coach, train, and evaluate teams consisting of 4 to 15 people. (BA's, Development, QA, Operations and other vendors/partner teams)
- Understands the triple constraint of scope/schedule/cost and can drive the scope change business need and priority discussions with Business PM and client as needed
- Ensure consistent and seamless project delivery and status/impacts with the client PM
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.