Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Engineer II, Software Engineering
Conduent is the world's largest providerof diversified business process services with leading capabilities intransaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. Wework with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliverquality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for asignificant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customerinterface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational andprocessing partner of choice for public transportation systems around theworld.
Whether its digital payments, claims processing, benefitadministration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning -Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both ourclients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
This is a mid toupper level professional position specializing in supporting and improving ourproducts software applications. There isan emphasis on programming, testing and implementing data conversion and file manipulationprojects. The ideal candidate will havestrong experience in data and software analysis and expertise in somecombination of VB, VB.Net, ASP.Net, C#, SQL, CacheSQL, KBSQL, DeepSee,Ensemble, InterSystems Cache, or MUMPS or Cache Object Script programming.
- Designand develop tools and methodologies to improve productivity and overall productstability and quality
- Responsibleto research, develop and implement solutions to client reported problems withour application and data
- Makerecommendations for overall system improvements.
- Corrector manipulate databases for clients
- Developenhancements to our product
- Developand maintain internal technical documentation
- Functionas an integral member of a team of peer professionals
- Functionas a technical resource to customers, co-workers and business contacts
- ProvideRCA for recurring client issues
- Participatein client calls to discuss future projects or current issues
Qualifications and EducationRequirements
An Associate'sdegree is required, Bachelor's preferred. A minimum of 2 years relevant experience is required and 5 yearsrelevant experience be substituted for educational requirement. Additional training in Visual Basic, C#, .NETSQL, CacheSQL, KBSQL, DeepSee, Ensemble, InterSystems Cache, MUMPS or CacheObject Script programming, or Microsoft Certification is desired. Healthcare experience is a plus.
- Experience in development, applicationdebugging, database manipulation, or creating or maintaining interfaces
- Solves a range of moderate to complexproblems; uses analytical thinkingto identify solutions
- Receives a moderate level of guidanceand direction
- Skill in programming with Cache Object Script C#, and Visual Basic .NET
- Experience inCache SQL or KBSQL
- Experience with debugging/development in a deployed workstationenvironment AND/OR web based software
- Skill in working with relational databases
- Skill in reporting or analytics
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and coordinate various activities simultaneously
Ability tocommunicate complex information effectively, both verbally and in writing, with customers, co-workers and businesscontacts in a courteous and professional manner.
Conduent is an EqualOpportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regardto race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, genderidentity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation,physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or serviceanimal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of geneticinformation, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities whoneed a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment withConduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link,completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by usingthe "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using GoogleChrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: clickhere to access or download the form.