City of Round Rock (TX)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Pool Attendant / Cashier
at City of Round Rock (TX)
This posting is for Pool Attendants and Cashier seasonal positions.
Collects and secures admission fees and/or sells concessions to patrons and monitors pool water slide. Work is performed under immediate supervision with exercise of judgment in accordance with established policies, procedures and techniques. This position is a temporary seasonal summer position.
- Examples of Duties
- Collects admission and concession fees from pool patrons and accurately gives change.
- Keeps accurate counts of the number of pool patrons entering facility.
- Tracks each individual transaction by using a cash register.
- Reports any discrepancies to the Pool Manager on duty.
- Completes all necessary forms for daily operation and closing procedures.
- Tabulates daily receipts and counts closing money.
- Ensures that all money and valuables are kept secure.
- Maintains organized work and records environment.
- Enforces all posted water-slide rules; reports incidents to manager on duty.
- Provides strict but courteous enforcement of all pool rules and regulations.
- Provides good customer service to all pool patrons and fellow employees in the performance of duties.
- Performs other job-related tasks as required.
- Experience and Training
Pool Attendant - Must be 15 years or older, no experience required
Cashier- Must be 16 years or older with at least 1 year of work experience, previous cash handling preferred
- Certificates and Licenses Required
- Food Handlers Permit preferred