Cirrus Logic, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Silicon Technology Engineer MT-4302
at Cirrus Logic, inc.
We have a great opportunity where you will drive process technology development and support new product introduction to maximize product performance, yield, and quality. In this position, you will interact with both wafer foundries and internal organizations (Design, CAD/PDK, and Supply Chain teams) to establish technical requirements and specifications, resolve technical issues related to design rules, devices, SPICE modeling, process variability, performance, reliability, and manufacturability.
- Technical lead in collaboration with Foundry suppliers.
- Review external silicon foundry technology offerings against product needs and drive alignment on a silicon technology roadmap
- Work with business unit product design, marketing, and product engineering to establish product silicon technology needs for NPI (new product introduction)
- Foundry process development of new process modules and/or improved performance
- Yield optimization early in NPI phase through process optimization and DFM (Design For Manufacturability) techniques, including Design of Experiment methodologies
- Technical collaboration with CAD/PDK and SPICE modeling teams
- Test chip development for device characterization to meet internal design requirements
- Advanced technology support (Very Deep Submicron, High Voltage, MEMS ASIC)
- Reliability/Quality Technical Support
- Process/Product transfers
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Master's or
PhDdegree in Electrical Engineering or Physics, and significant and meaningful experience in process integration or device engineering/characterization
- In-depth knowledge of advanced BCD/CMOS process development, device physics, and reliability
- Proven knowledge in device physics and reliability (e.g. HCI, TDDB, SOA characterization, etc.)
- Experience with semiconductor manufacturing issues, trade-offs, and yield improvement activities, including DFM (Design For Manufacturability) methodologies
- Prior experience leading or interacting with external foundries, and qualifying new technologies for production
- Understand key analog & mixed-signal design, device, and design rule requirements (e.g. mismatch, Rdson, noise, multiple voltage domains, etc.) and their process implications
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong data analysis ability
This position is located in Austin, TX
Cirrus Logic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We strive to select the