Cirrus Logic, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Production Planner SE-4488
at Cirrus Logic, inc.
Cirrus Logic’s Supply Chain team is looking for a highly motivated, diligent and hands-on Production Planner to handle products for key accounts. In this position, you will work closely with internal and external customers to provide a high level of customer care and ensure on-time product delivery. This is a highly impactful and exciting position in a fun, challenging, and dynamic environment.
- Hands-on Supply Chain Planning and daily management for a portfolio of products – including tracking inventory, scheduling sales orders, creating customer deliveries, coordinating priorities with vendor site managers and communicating issues to internal customers
- Plan and execute activities related to the management of production materials from foundry to FGI to meet customer expectations and influence capacity planning
- Proactively identify risks, develop mitigation plans, set priorities and manage issues
- Effectively communicate issues related to requirements, expedites and escalations to top management and partners
- Collaborate with Sales and Demand Management to understand customer requirements and resolve supply to demand issues and customer escalations
- Collaborate closely with Engineering, Marketing, Sales and Finance
- Perform scheduled and ad-hoc reporting and analysis for internal and external customers including weekly product status, revenue achievement, forecast gaps and attainment, material forecast/requests, monthly/quarterly reviews, etc.
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of supply chain reporting and analysis
- Participate in the development, testing, and implementation of new processes and build new tools as needed
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree (BBA, BA or BS) and 10+ years semiconductor supply chain experience
- Experience supporting production planning for and working closely with large direct customer accounts
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills
- Analytical skills utilizing large amounts of data to make appropriate recommendations and decisions
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience handling direct customer relationships, including the ability to deliver polished presentations to customers
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- SAP and MRP Experience a Plus
- Ability to travel internationally/domestically 2-3 weeks/year
- Ambitious, goal oriented, task driven teammate
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple,
competingpriorities at a time
This position is located in Austin, TX
Cirrus Logic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We strive to select the