Cirrus Logic, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT Support Specialist JB-4318
at Cirrus Logic, inc.
As an IT Support Specialist, you will be responsible for a mixture of front line and advanced IT support needs at Cirrus Logic. Provide quick response to and timely resolution of assigned tickets while providing a very high level of customer care. You will help with any walk up/phone call interactions requiring advanced assistance as well as continually looking for ways to improve processes and delight customers.
- Provide Tier 2 & 3 IT support to our end users
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone and electronically
- Provide end users a predictable, attentive connection with the Technology Services team
- Appropriately manage expectations with end users by setting reasonable deadlines
- Ensure that tickets are resolved in a timely manner and clearly document support activity in each ticket
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Research questions using available information resources
- Redirect problems to appropriate resources or escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Know the latest technology and associated changes and/or updates
- Follow existing policies and procedures; update as necessary
- Maintain internal FAQ / KB articles
- Working on a rotation system to assist with new hire setup and onboarding
- Provide after-hours on-call support - on average 1 week every 2 months
- Minimum of 3 years of experience supporting Apple Macintosh, Mac OS X
andiOS in a corporate environment
- Excellent customer care skills with a “delight the customer” mentality
- Good social, communication and organizational skills
- A knack for problem-solving with the ability to maintain composure and focus while solving problems
- Experience in resolving PC hardware issues on Intel platforms
- Experience using and supporting Microsoft Office and Microsoft Windows
- Experience providing tier 2/tier 3 IT support in a corporate environment
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving and performance tuning skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and also complete tasks independently with minimal supervision
- Strong drive for career growth, professional development and mastering new technologies
Cirrus Logic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We strive to select the