Cirrus Logic, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Foundry Operations Specialist MK-4747
at Cirrus Logic, inc.
Cirrus Logic seeks a Foundry Specialist with strong negotiating and systems skills, reporting to the Dir of Foundry Supply Chain. Responsible for wafer Foundry business interactions including; tracking and negotiating of foundry capacity and pricing, placement/tracking of PO’s, RMA’s, and related compensation. Extensive interactions with both Cirrus internal teams (e.g. Yield Engineering, Finance, Silicon Technology, and Supply Chain) as well as with our external foundry partners.
- Helping to manage the overall business relationship with our foundry partners, driving them to perform on production pricing, capacity, and cycle-time, along with measuring their performance and providing timely feedback to them in order to meet Cirrus’ expectations.
- Assist with pricing negotiations and maintaining the foundry price book for current and future foundry pricing.
- Generate PR’s and tracks PO issuance, follow up with the foundries on any disconnects between foundry commit dates and Cirrus required dates.
- Support the wafer forecasting process and help to drive closure between Cirrus’ forecast and the foundry wafer support plan.
- Drive BIC cycle times within foundry partners for all Cirrus products.
- Facilitate meetings with yield engineering, silicon technology, and quality to address any production issues – for example, lot holds, wafer RMA’s, and foundry excursions.
- Support NPI and other internal teams as the need arises as a critical partner into the foundries.
- Be comfortable raising issues, as the need arises, to Cirrus upper management to address specific issues.
- Be responsible for executing the foundry QBR’s across all internal teams.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum B.Sc (ideally in Supply Chain)
- At least 10 years of experience working with and managing foundries and/or SAT’s
- Experience holding a similar role within a fabless semiconductor company
- Fundamental understanding of IC processes, and assembly and test manufacturing processes
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously, often with tight deadlines, and have the ability to comfortably handle shifting priorities
- Ability to work as part of a high performance team
- Ability to drive continuous improvement
- Familiarity with an ERP System
- Experience with Microsoft office tools, especially excel
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Familiarity with SAP is an asset
- Having an understanding of FA techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This position is located in Austin, TX
Cirrus Logic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We strive to select the best qualified applicant for any opening and to reward employees based on their skills, experience and performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, pregnancy status, marital status, gender, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.