Cirrus Logic, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Design Verification Engineer PP-4481
at Cirrus Logic, inc.
Join our silicon verification team and work closely with digital/analog designers, applications engineers, and manufacturing test, participating in all aspects of verification for complete mixed-signal IC developments of innovative MEMS-based audio microphones. You will work on complex verification systems and contribute to improvements in verification methodology while working alongside some of the most talented engineers in our industry.
- Perform verification planning
- Testbench development using UVM methodologies
- Implement functional verification of mixed-signal ASICs
- Failure analysis and resolution, coverage analysis and population
- Digital/mixed-signal modeling
- Develop directed/constraint-random test generation, gate-simulations
- Develop analog mixed-mode simulations (AMS)
- Regression debug support and other flow/infrastructure development
Required Skills and Qualifications
- MS or
PhDin Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering and 5+ years of verification experience preferably in mixed signal products
- Strong background with HDLs (e.g. Verilog, VHDL) and HVLs (e.g. SystemVerilog/UVM, OVM, AVM, Vera)
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Able to work closely with digital/analog designers, applications engineers, and manufacturing test to support both pre-silicon verification and post-silicon validation efforts
- Knowledge of signal processing and Verilog Assertions
- Ability to create, evaluate, debug, and improve verification processes
- Ability to mentor junior engineers in verification methodology
This position is located in Austin, TX
Cirrus Logic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We strive to select the