Cirrus Logic, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Design Verification Engineer 4484
at Cirrus Logic, inc.
We are looking for several Experienced, creative and innovative engineers to join our world-class ASIC and Verification team. You will have a unique opportunity to work and gain competence in several areas such as modeling (TLM), Block- and Top-Level ASIC and verification, test bench development, HW emulation, HW acceleration, SW driven verification. You will be part of a dynamic team where there will be opportunities for learning, working on new designs and much more.
- You will be part of a team that performs verification planning and AMS simulation on full custom ASICs audio designs
- You will implement an improve functional verification of mixed-signal ASICs
- Develop test plans, testbenches, and verification methodologies to verify the microarchitecture and design
- You will perform failure analysis and resolution, coverage analysis and population
- In depth knowledge of digital/mixed-signal modelling
- Develop directed/constraint-random test generation, gate-simulations
- Performing regression debug support, and other flow/infrastructure development
Required Skills and Qualifications
- MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering and 5+ years of verification experience preferably in mixed signal products
- Strong background in HDLs (e.g. Verilog, VHDL) and HVLs (e.g. SystemVerilog/OVM, UVM, AVM, Vera)
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Teaming closely with digital/analog designers, applications engineers, and manufacturing test to support both pre-silicon verification and post silicon validation efforts
- Knowledge of signal processing and Verilog Assertions
- Ability to create, evaluate, debug, and improve a verification process
- Opportunity to mentor junior engineers in verification methodology
This position is located in Austin, TX
Cirrus Logic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We strive to select the best qualified applicant for any opening and to reward employees based on their skills, experience and performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, pregnancy status, marital status, gender, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.