Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Art Director
at Centerline Digital
Centerline is a B2B customer experience marketing agency with a passion for resolving complex communications challenges with strategic and creative digital content.
Senior Art Directors (SAD) at Centerline are masters of their craft and team players who strive to both create and oversee top-level projects. As a SAD you will lead and partner with motion graphic designers, editors, designers, creative leaders, project and account management teams, and clients to successfully execute smart, functional, brilliantly designed solutions that solve marketing challenges. We are looking for self driven individuals, anywhere from mid to senior-level, that have a passion for creative problem solving and the skills to transform creative concepts into powerful visual stories. This position will be based in our Austin, Texas office.
This position requires design expertise and technical understanding across multiple mediums (static, interactive, animation, video), excellent communication skills, and a high level of collaboration. You will be called on to be an expert on our clients brand; oversee the design and execution of projects; create and establish top-level design for projects; and be innovative while working within corporate client style guides, templates and existing campaigns.
In this role you will be expected to:
- Partner with creative directors to lead the concepting, design and execution of projects and help translate that concept for others to execute
- Translate others’ concepts and existing client information into visually compelling stories under tight deadlines
- Be innovative while working within client brand guidelines, templates and the creation of new campaigns
- Collaboratively manage creative process, deliverables, and creative studio team utilization to deliver outstanding end results
- Ensure the consistency, brand relevance, and quality of the finished product
- Possess a willingness to jump in and provide assistance outside of job description to achieve team success
- Be self-motivated and have the ability to multi-task and work effectively under pressure, managing projects and time
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, while working independently and as part of a collaborative team
- 7-10 years experience, with a proven record of success in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) or equivalent experience
- Expert understanding of motion graphic design/animation or editing
- Strong understanding of video production processes and workflow
- Expert in Adobe After Effects and Creative Suite
About Centerline Digital
Founded in 1996, Centerline Digital is a premier digital marketing agency headquartered in Raleigh, N.C. We craft strategic content and experiences that provoke thought and create meaningful connections. We’re experts in telling complex stories and believe no two client engagements are the same.
Centerline offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package that includes fully paid employee medical and dental benefits, a matching 401k plan, paid time off for volunteer work, and company paid gym memberships.