Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Maintenance, Mechanic/Electrician (Industrial/Manufacturing - Temple, TX)
at Carpenter Co.
Carpenter Co. has an immediate opening for a 2nd shift Maintenance, Mechanic/Electrician at our Temple, TX plant. This position responsible for 2nd Shift plant and production equipment is installed,
Carpenter Co. employees are committed to working hard to ensure production goals are met while maintaining best in class quality standards. The successful candidate will be expected to communicate with the department Lead Person, Maintenance Manager, Production Managers and all the other employees in the department to make sure that all scheduled and unscheduled repairs are repaired in a timely manner.
Additional responsibilities of the Maintenance, Mechanic/Electrician:
- Knowledge of conveyor systems and components, belts, bearing, sprockets, gear reducers
- Hand tool knowledge, welding, cutting, minor fabrication
- Timely communication of problems and issues affecting plant performance to management
- Demonstrate the ability to perform work independently (work alone)
- Communicate with and maintain a team-based attitude with fellow co-workers and managers
- This position requires occasional overtime, trouble call-ins and some scheduled weekend work
- Opening available on 2nd shift (M-F, 2 p.m. - 10 p.m. with overtime as needed).
Skill / Requirements
1-2 years Industrial maintenance
High School Diploma or GED
No phone calls or agencies, please.
Carpenter Co. is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or other legally protected characteristic.
Drug Testing Required.