CAMP Systems Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Development Representative
at CAMP Systems Inc.
Continuum Applied Technology, Inc. (Part of CAMP Systems International) is an exciting, fast-growing Austin, Texas tech company that provides the industry-leading CORRIDOR software suite to aviation maintenance professionals around the world. As a Sales Development Representative, you will be the first point of contact for our customers and demonstrate high levels of professionalism and CORRIDOR product knowledge. You will be qualifying inbound leads, routing them to Account Executives, and tracking various data points that will help optimize our sales efforts. Additionally, you will be reaching out to prospective companies by email, digital marketing campaigns, and phone calls to identify new opportunities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to advance your career in software sales. You will be working in a fast-paced environment and interfacing with all levels of buyers, including senior executives. You will learn how to understand a lead's needs and effectively communicate how CORRIDOR will meet them by leveraging our key product offerings like CORRIDOR Enterprise, CAMP Connect, and CORRIDOR Go.
What You Will Be Doing:
Discussing high-level business challenges with customers around their operations management, production planning, scheduling and execution, inventory optimization, procurement and regulatory compliance.
- Remaining abreast and knowledgeable of key trends within the national and international aviation landscapes bringing thought leadership and relevance across your account space.
- Working with the Director of Sales to continuously improve the quality, efficiency and consistency of our overall sales processes ensuring attainment of all revenue goals while maintaining high customer satisfaction.
- Prospect current database of leads and create new opportunities using hyper-targeted email campaigns and other digital marketing activities. Master our current suite of sales and digital marketing tools (Hubspot, etc.)
- Manage a pipeline of working leads and follow up regularly to maximize lead conversion.
- Drive and manage the sales qualifying process through email and both audio and video calls.
- Maintaining world-class sales data within our CRM for accurate, up-to-date sales forecasting and reporting.
- Working collaboratively and effectively within a professional sales team while handling multiple projects on various timelines in a fast-paced environment.
What You Need for this Position:
- Experience in the aviation market is a huge plus.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Computer Science or other relevant discipline.
- An engaging personality to make a positive first impression on all potential customers.
- 1 years experience in Sales Development selling enterprise software solutions coupled with business consulting services.
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic and must possess personal qualities of integrity and dedication to the customers’ success and our company’s mission.
- Experience with cloud-based CRM solutions and digital sales & marketing tools (especially HubSpot) is a plus.
- Extremely strong presentation, written, verbal, and analytical skills.
- Comfortable with travel up to 20% of the time.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel