Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Job Reference #: 11465
- Job ID
- Austin, Texas
Summary of Position Requirements:
Responsible for all financial reporting and analysis for the division. Provide coordination for the business planning, financial reporting and cost-controlling efforts for the division. #CB
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare internal and external reports, including preparation of annual stand-alone LFS financial statements, special analyses, presentations and information reports, ensuring completeness, accuracy, validity and timeliness of all reporting.
- Coordinate and provide support for the budgeting and forecasting for the division, including the financial programs and modeling tools used.
- Monitor and evaluate financial/accounting policies, procedures and internal controls to minimize risk, ensure the reliability of financial reporting and ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Review system processes for each division. Assist in coordinating common system practices and participate in review and enhancement of system processes.
- Provide oversight of balance sheet account reconciliations to safeguard company assets and maximize returns.
- Analyze cash flow, cost controls, and expenses to guide business leaders and identify areas of opportunity.
- Support division management in evaluating the effectiveness and efficiency of operations. Provide support for operational initiatives through financial and management information analyses and reports.
- Analyze trends, revenues and costs to provide explanations for variances from business plan.
- Support strategic division initiatives, including acquisition and disposition analysis, due diligence efforts, contract negotiations, and implementation.
- Special projects as identified / assigned.
Education and Experience Requirement: