Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Quality Control Manager
at Burnett Specialists
We are partnering with North Austin electronics manufacturing company that is searching for a hands-on Quality Control Manager responsible for implementing and management of Quality procedures.
Essential Duties -
- Develops QA procedures, work instructions and establishes work standards for manufacturing.
- Implement measures or controls to ensure repeatable, consistent, desired results.
- Document and maintain QA standards with inspection and procedures.
- Provide and supervise inspection activity for products throughout manufacturing process.
- Perform QA reviews of Standard Operating Procedures.
- Approve first article inspection.
- Proactively communicate with peers to ensure awareness of progress and issues.
- The ability to apply skills in a manner to ensure proper decisions for acceptance or rejection of goods.
Education and Experience Requirements-
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Experience in manufacturing environment.
- Competency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
Qualified candidates send resumes to [Click Here To Join].
As the largest employee-owned staffing and placement firm in Texas, Burnett Specialists / Choice Specialists is your top resource for your employment needs. Placing top talent with best-in-class employers all across Texas for more than three decades, Burnett Specialists / Choice Specialists continues to help Texas careers and companies grow. We are always on the lookout for motivated, energetic individuals to add to our growing team as our organization continues to expand.
Named as an Award of Excellence Winner for nine straight years by the Better Business Bureau, Burnett Specialists / Choice Specialists is consistently recognized for our organizational achievements and for our commitment to the communities we serve.
A regional industry leader for staffing and employment resources since 1974, Burnett Specialists / Choice Specialists ranks in the Top 12 Temporary Staffing and/or Placement Firms in the metropolitan areas of Houston, Dallas, Austin, and San Antonio. We are also the 6th largest woman-owned business in Texas.
If you are searching for your next career move, come see what Burnett Specialists / Choice Specialists is all about. We offer a wide variety of specializations and employer connections that showcase your skills and put you in the driver’s seat for your career success: