Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Support Rep (11pm-7am)
at Burnett Specialists
Burnett is excited to be partnering with a growing emergency support software company in South Austin to identify top talent for their Emergency Monitoring team. This is a growing area in their company, and they are really targeting stellar employees who have amazing customer service skills! The Customer Support Rep is responsible for fielding the initial emergency call/alert that comes in from a client. It is vital that these calls/alerts be handled swiftly and calmly every time so that proper steps can be followed and assistance can be rendered as needed.
Customer Support Representative (11pm-7am) Responsibilities
- Field calls/alerts in a calm, professional manner
- Get detailed information of current situation and then adhere to various client protocols as needed
- Be prepared to contact emergency services if required
- Maintain composure and always handle each call with outstanding service
- Document in the system all actions taken
- 2-3 years of call center experience
- Experience with Fresh Desk or ticketing is preferred
- High proficiency in MS Office and other computer skills
- Excellent data entry skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Serious, professional demeanor
- Ability to handle high stress situations calmly and professionally
- Ability to switch gears from one client to another quickly
- Natural troubleshooting capabilities
- High School Diploma or GED
Customer Support Representative (11pm-7am) Benefits/Salary/Schedule
The Customer Support division is open 24/7, 365 days per year. They work in shifts. They are currently looking to staff their night shift of 11pm-7am shift.
Pay is $16/hr while temp. These roles are Temp-to-Hire, and the client is only interested in candidates who are serious about full time, perm employment opportunities. Once perm, they offer raises and excellent benefits to their employees.
As a Burnett/Choice temporary or contract employee, you can benefit from Weekly Pay, Direct Pay Deposit, Global Card Paycard, Medical Indemnity Plan, Free Online Training, and Credit Union Membership (Houston, El Paso, Dallas, San Antonio). Plus, the ability to earn Service Bonuses, Holiday Pay, Referral Bonuses, and company ownership in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
As the largest employee-owned staffing and placement firm in Texas, Burnett Specialists / Choice Specialists is your top resource for your employment needs. Placing top talent with best-in-class employers all across Texas for more than three decades, Burnett Specialists / Choice Specialists continues to help Texas careers and companies grow. We are always on the lookout for motivated, energetic individuals to add to our growing team as our organization continues to expand.
Named as an Award of Excellence Winner for nine straight years by the Better Business Bureau, Burnett Specialists / Choice Specialists is consistently recognized for our organizational achievements and for our commitment to the communities we serve.
A regional industry leader for staffing and employment resources since 1974, Burnett Specialists / Choice Specialists ranks in the Top 12 Temporary Staffing and/or Placement Firms in the metropolitan areas of Houston, Dallas, Austin, and San Antonio. We are also the 6th largest woman-owned business in Texas.
If you are searching for your next career move, come see what Burnett Specialists / Choice Specialists is all about. We offer a wide variety of specializations and employer connections that showcase your skills and put you in the driver’s seat for your career success: