Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Burnett Specialists
A North Austin insurance and financial services company is seeking a Claims Supervisor.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise team of ~10-12 phone representatives in the Tire&Wheel/Dent/ Windshield/Key Department
- Accountable for team’s performance in providing exemplary service to our customers, achieving high levels of satisfaction and quality:
- Interview and hire
- Coach/mentor new personnel and drive quality/accuracy of all staff
- Perform call reviews on all staff at least two times per pay period and utilize insights to drive call quality and customer service
- Conduct monthly one-on-ones with all staff to review performance and implement coaching, training and motivation as necessary
- Deliver annual performance appraisals for staff
- Approve/monitor attendance, timecards and PTO requests
- Collaborate with Team Leader to monitor call center phone queue/performance and speed/responsiveness (e.g., speed to answer, handle time, availability, abandonment, etc.)
- Handle escalated problem calls/claims
- Review/approve claims
- Ensure staff consistently adheres to department policies/procedures
- Foster a positive work environment
- Other duties as requested by IAS Management
- Prior supervisory experience (minimum of five years) is required, preferably in a call center and/or claims environment;
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to make sound business decisions
- High school diploma / GED required; some college preferred
- Proficiency in MS office and Windows-based applications
- Typing of 50 wpm
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent dispute resolution / customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Qualified candidates please send resumes to [Click Here To Join].
As the largest employee-owned staffing and placement firm in Texas, Burnett Specialists / Choice Specialists is your top resource for your employment needs. Placing top talent with best-in-class employers all across Texas for more than three decades, Burnett Specialists / Choice Specialists continues to help Texas careers and companies grow. We are always on the lookout for motivated, energetic individuals to add to our growing team as our organization continues to expand.
Named as an Award of Excellence Winner for nine straight years by the Better Business Bureau, Burnett Specialists / Choice Specialists is consistently recognized for our organizational achievements and for our commitment to the communities we serve.
A regional industry leader for staffing and employment resources since 1974, Burnett Specialists / Choice Specialists ranks in the Top 12 Temporary Staffing and/or Placement Firms in the metropolitan areas of Houston, Dallas, Austin, and San Antonio. We are also the 6th largest woman-owned business in Texas.
If you are searching for your next career move, come see what Burnett Specialists / Choice Specialists is all about. We offer a wide variety of specializations and employer connections that showcase your skills and put you in the driver’s seat for your career success: