Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Burnett Specialists
Account Executive for Top Recruiting Firm – Employee owned!
Burnett Specialists – Austin, TX
Our award-winning staffing and recruiting firm seeks an experienced and motivated Account Executive/Outside Sales Rep for our Austin office.
Successful sales candidate will be responsible identifying new opportunities as well as expanding existing client partnerships. If you have prior experience in sales, a desire to expand your career while working for an entrepreneurial and collaborative firm, we want to hear from you!
- We Own It. We own our opportunities, our successes, our relationships, our challenges, and our company. As an employee-owned company, we exhibit an owner’s mentality.
- Do the Right Thing. Always use your moral compass as your guide. “We” before “me.”
- Exceed Expectations. Strive to go above and beyond.
- People First. Treat others the way you would want to be treated. Respect for our clients, candidates and team equals success for our company as owners.
- Give back to the community. It’s our corporate and social responsibility to give back with the intention of making a positive impact in our communities.
- Celebrate Success! We have fun and we recognize hard work.
Outside Sales Responsibilities
- Utilize available resources to identify new opportunities and qualify prospects in the greater Austin area.
- Engage with Human Resources, Hiring Managers and Executive Leadership representing a wide range of industries.
- Understand customer needs and provide value-added recruitment solutions.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to expand existing corporate client partnerships.
- Attend industry trade shows to generate new opportunities.
- Stay abreast of industry trends to identify potential opportunities for company growth.
- Create and manage weekly pipeline and forecast.
- Ability to support metrics and milestones in order to achieve goals.
Outside Sales Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 1 year sales experience with preference in a service industry.
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and highly organized
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic and critical thinking
- Negotiation skills
- Monthly Commissions
- Annual Tenure Bonus
- Expense Account
- Annual Employee Stock Ownership Plan Distribution
- Generous Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Opportunity to Grow with Texas’ Largest Employee-Owned Staffing and Placement Firm - NCEO
Please send resumes to [Click Here To Join]
As the largest employee-owned staffing and placement firm in Texas, Burnett Specialists / Choice Specialists is your top resource for your employment needs. Placing top talent with best-in-class employers all across Texas for more than three decades, Burnett Specialists / Choice Specialists continues to help Texas careers and companies grow. We are always on the lookout for motivated, energetic individuals to add to our growing team as our organization continues to expand.
Named as an Award of Excellence Winner for nine straight years by the Better Business Bureau, Burnett Specialists / Choice Specialists is consistently recognized for our organizational achievements and for our commitment to the communities we serve.
A regional industry leader for staffing and employment resources since 1974, Burnett Specialists / Choice Specialists ranks in the Top 12 Temporary Staffing and/or Placement Firms in the metropolitan areas of Houston, Dallas, Austin, and San Antonio. We are also the 6th largest woman-owned business in Texas.
If you are searching for your next career move, come see what Burnett Specialists / Choice Specialists is all about. We offer a wide variety of specializations and employer connections that showcase your skills and put you in the driver’s seat for your career success: