Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Social Media Manager/Community Manager
at Bulldog Solutions
Who We Are
Howdy, we’re Bulldog.
Think of us as a different kind of marketing agency. We’re wildly creative and totally geek, which is our way of saying we approach complex B2B campaigns for enterprise businesses with an inventive and tech-savvy imagination. Collaborating with leaders in the tech, retail and manufacturing industry, our award-winning work has pushed clients to think beyond traditional marketing techniques and try something new and innovative.
Who You Are
You are inherently passionate about all thing’s social media. You enjoy being curious and thrive with new challenges. You have strong knowledge of a variety of social media platforms and most importantly, you love engaging with social audiences and know how to communicate with them in a relatable way. You are a strong communicator - verbally, written and in the digital space. You’ve been told that you have strong writing skills more times than you can count! You genuinely care about people and have an innate desire to help others. You’re open to having flexible work hours- some early mornings, some evenings, and some weekend activity, as is expected in the social media realm. You’re highly motivated to master this role and expand responsibilities by observing and understanding the client’s business.
What You’ll Do
A Social Media Manager understands the intricacies and best practices for both paid and organic social media advertising. You understand social behaviour and how it can be used to connect brands with buyers. You bring social programs to life from planning to deployment, reporting, and optimization. You understand the functions of paid vs. organic social strategy and can plug into our Client’s owned and operated platforms to help grow and foster their social communities.What You Bring to the Doghouse
- 2 or more years’ experience working with B2B clients in digital marketing either in an agency or corporate setting. (Required)
- 1 or more years’ experience using social listening tools (i.e., Brandwatch, TweetDeck, Keyhole, etc. (Required)
- Strong knowledge of organic social strategy and community management.
- Demonstrated experience engaging and developing B2B social influencer strategies. (Required)
- High technical aptitude in paid social platforms including (but not limited to): LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, industry communities and review sites.
- Excellent research skills and ability to synthesize and communicate difficult concepts.
- Superior storytelling and ability to understand the needs of different demographics of readers.
- Comfortable in Excel, PowerPoint and ability to effectively present analysis.
- Superior problem solver; you’re always up for a new challenge or new initiative.
- Optimistic attitude and resourcefulness.
- Highly organized.
- Strong business acumen and enthusiasm about identifying trends and marketing opportunities.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- The desire to learn and ultimately manage a team
- Proactive; if the team has an idea, you’re 110% excited for trying it out as soon as possible.
- Bachelor’s degree. (Preferred)
- Uses a personal computer approximately 7-8 hours per day.
- Uses the phone and email to communicate with customers/clients, co-workers, management, etc. approximately 6-8 hours per day.
- Sits approximately 6-8 hours per day.
- Approximately 5-10% travel.
Working Conditions (Physical requirements and office environment):
Physical Demands – The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- Hearing: within normal limits with or without the use of corrective hearing devices. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Vision: close visual acuity to perform extensive reading, analyze data, and to view computer terminal with or without corrective lenses.
- Manual dexterity of hands/fingers for writing, computer input.
Work Environment: works indoors protected from weather conditions; temperature-controlled environment
What We Offer You
- A comprehensive benefits package, including Health/Dental/401k plans.
- Community service opportunities.
- Unlimited, guilt-free time off.
- Remote work opportunities (1-day per week).
- Free monthly massages.
- Pet-friendly office.
- Free on-site Gym.
- Paid Parental Leave.
- Snacks, meals, and on-site food trucks.
The purpose of this position description is to serve as a general summary and overview of the major duties and responsibilities of the job. It is not intended to represent the entirety of the job nor is it intended to be all-inclusive. Therefore, the position may be required or requested to perform for Bulldog Solutions, & related subsidiaries other work duties not specifically listed herein. Management reserves the right to modify, defer or rescind this position description at any time, with or without prior notice.
We offer a competitive salary based on experience; health care plans including medical, dental, and vision – full-time employees enjoy these benefits from day one of employment; a performance bonus plan; educational reimbursement; as well as various other employee benefits in an energetic and cutting-edge work environment.
This is a regular full-time position in our offices in Austin, Texas. As this is an immediate need, local candidates will be given more serious consideration. We are not offering relocation packages. Out of town candidates -please provide information on relocation plans.
Candidates must be able to provide valid work authorization for any employer in the US. No sponsorships are available for this position.