Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Job ID
- Posting Location : Address
- 4155 N General Bruce Dr. (4155 N. I-35)
We are looking passionate for Food Service employees who love working with food and taking care of our customers’ needs. lf you have experience in high volume, fast paced restaurants, and loved every minute of it, this is the place for you. We are looking for quick learners who are willing to work in a variety of stations, preparing a multitude of food types. Our employees work with BBQ, baked goods, made to order sandwiches and tacos, jerky, and many other foods. You have to be quick on your feet, quick with a smile, and love working with people.
Comprehensive benefits package
3 weeks paid time off
40 + hour work weeks available
The essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Develop culinary skills as you prep bakery offerings, jerky, fudge, BBQ, and other restaurant menu items
- Prepare Buc-ee’s unique food service menu offerings to prescribed recipes and maintain confidentiality
- Adhere to all Company culinary recipes and measurements
- Follow health, safety, and sanitation guidelines for all products
- Guarantee safe food handling
- Competent use of various Menu Ordering Kiosks, Kitchen Management System, and transaction devices
- Maintain a clean work station while quickly executing orders for customers
- Provide responsive communication with store management and fellow associates
- Safely and effectively use a wide variety of kitchen equipment and appliances to include, but not limited to, floor mixer, slicers, ovens, sharp knives, and fryers
- Professionally interact with team members and customers
- All employees may be required to perform duties outside their normal responsibilities as needed
- Work weekends and holidays as needed
- Work a rotating schedule that may alternate between day and night as needed
- Regular and prompt attendance
- Employee must be able to perform essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation
'The general requirements for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Restaurant or retail experience preferred, kitchen line cook, busser, server, expediter, service staff experience a plus!
- Prolonged walking or standing for 8 hours or more
- Frequent bending, stooping, crouching, climbing reaching, balancing, pushing, pulling (e.g. product or material weighing 40 lbs. or more)
Buc-ee's, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.