Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cleaning & Maintenance Manager
- Job ID
- Posting Location : Address
- 4155 N General Bruce Dr. (4155 N. I-35)
The Cleaning & Maintenance Manager is responsible for directing and coordinating activities of employees to ensure the cleanliness and general maintenance of the facility and grounds. Candidates must be people and task oriented, self-motivated, dependable and able to work effectively and safely in a fast paced environment. Candidates must have previous maintenance and supervisory experience to be considered for this role.
Cleaning and Maintenance Mangers work a variety of shifts, opening and/or closing on some days, including most weekends and holidays.
Comprehensive benefits package
3 weeks paid time off
40 + hour work weeks available
The essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Plan, direct, and control the efforts of the Maintenance staff
- Direct training of employees to improve work performance and acquaint staff with company policies and procedures
- Work directly with Store Management Teams and Vendors to oversee repairs and maintenance of store equipment
- Compare and evaluate maintenance activities and to determine best course of action with regard to improve operations and conditions of machines and equipment
- Observe safety and security procedures
- Ensure that equipment and materials are used properly
- Report unsafe conditions to General Manager
- Perform light maintenance duties on all elements of equipment
- Perform other duties as required and/or assigned
- Employee must be able to perform essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation
*Employee must be able to perform essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
The general requirements for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to stand and walk for up to 10 hours on hard and uneven surfaces.
- Repetitive motion with hands, wrists, elbows and shoulders.
- Ability to operate and use all equipment necessary to run the store. Good vision and depth perception is required.
- Ability to bend, carry, climb, push, pull, stoop, squat, twist and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Climb ladders and work in elevated places.
- Ability to work with little supervision at a rapid work pace for extended shifts of 10 hours or more.
- Periodic exposure to all outdoor conditions at all times of day and year.
Buc-ee's, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer