BRTRC Federal Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at BRTRC Federal Solutions
Job Reference #: 2775
Job LocationsUS-TX-Fort Hood
Posted Date4 weeks ago(7/26/2019 8:29 AM)
- # of Openings
- Information Technology
BRTRC Federal Solutions is seeking a Software Engineer/Developer for a full-time opportunity in Fort Hood, Texas. This position is contingent on contract award.
- Provide system engineering support to maintain the facilities and expertise to support the Materiel Developer in the integration of individual systems into a System of Systems (SOS) capability.
- Perform engineering and technical assessments and provide recommendations on the integration of systems applications and hardware prior to fielding of operational units.
- Provide hardware and software virtualization support, Host Based Security System (HBSS) support, system validation and integration support to numerous PMs on the integration and risk reduction labs, and assist Army programs with interoperability assessments and AIC rehearsal.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, or a related technical field.
- Minimum of one (1) year of cumulative Software Engineering experience.
- DoDD 8570.01 standards, IAT L2, Sec+, Software Comp Environment, C#, JAVA
- Active DoD security clearance