BRTRC Federal Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Database Administrator (DC&I)
at BRTRC Federal Solutions
- # of Openings
- Information Technology
BRTRC Federal Solutions is seeking a Database Administrator to mange Data Collection and Instrumentation (DC&I) data for a full-time opportunity in Fort Hood, Texas. This position is contingent on contract award.
- Supports the Government in designing, developing, establishing, executing, and maintaining an adaptable, flexible, scalable, and reliable C4ISR products, services and communication architecture designed to facilitate the access, definition, management, security, and integrity of data/information within the CTSF and to the extent possible, at test sites connected via the DREN for the purposes of AIC testing.
- Analyzes information exchange requirements including data exchange mechanisms and communication network structures and perform data collection, loading, and performance analyses to determine if C4ISR information processing and network infrastructure is adequate to support the tactical operations supporting Army digitization and transformation.
- Supports studies and analyses support related to: Simulation/Stimulation, New Tests and Evaluation, Automated Data Collection and Instrumentation Tools.
- BS/BA in DBA
- 5+ years of experience in database administration.
- DoDD 8570.01 standards, IAT L2, Sec+, MS SQL
- Active DoD security clearance