Broadcast Music, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Coordinator, Creative - Austin
at Broadcast Music, Inc.
|Title:||Coordinator, Creative - Austin|
|Base Pay::||Market Competitive|
|Minimum Years of Experience:||5|
|Other Pay:||Annual Bonus|
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
- Coordinate all necessary details for events; including logistics, communication with participants, arranging meetings, arranging complex and detailed travel plans and correspondence, expense reports, supplies and paying invoices.
- Travel to and assist at BMI events, showcases and festivals in Texas.
- Interact professionally with the music industry and Austin business community at events and establish relationships and trust by providing excellent, high quality execution while exceeding expectations.
- Track data and provide necessary reporting from affiliate data base to project teams to plan and execute their work and identify and resolve issues.
- Conduct weekly research, analysis, data entry and maintenance.
- Support administrative tasks such as; managing correspondence, assisting with errands, meeting with walk-in visitors, answering & researching wide ranging affiliate questions and requests using BMI systems and information.
- Assist with other duties as assigned.
- Regular attendance.
- Support our BMI Core Values and cultivate a culture of diversity and inclusion.
POSITION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred
Experience: Minimum five (5) years’ administrative experience
Skills and Abilities: which may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position.
- Must have a very good general overview of the music industry and all of its working parts – including but not limited to Austin based music industry including publishers, labels, songwriters, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Experience using EventBrite.
- Experience working with and maintaining database systems and reports, as well as word processing and spreadsheets.
- Must be a multi-tasking pro: handle multiple large projects (event planning), assist three executives with overflow of phone calls and occasional scheduling, and handle affiliate inquiries simultaneously.
- Highest level of confidentiality.
- Able to establish a constructive and informative relationship with employees, management, and vendors.
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse employee population, and with all levels of staff and management.
- Able to work independently and with good judgment.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments to meet deadlines.