Bright Horizons L.P.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Bright Horizons L.P.
Do work that matters at a company that offers more!
If instilling a love of learning and guiding the development of preschoolers is your passion then Bright Horizons is the place for you! If you are looking for a supportive workplace where your contributions are appreciated and your professional growth is encouraged, apply today to be a Child Care Teacher.
As a Preschool Teacher you will:
- Develop creative hands-on activities and projects based on your observations of children’s interests and skills.
- Communicate with parents daily to share their child’s latest achievements.
- Collaborate with the teaching team to develop a creative curriculum that is designed to instill in children a love of learning.
Consistently named one of FORTUNE‘s "100 Best Companies to Work For," we enable you to take your career to the next level by offering you MORE.
- Earn your early childhood college degree for FREE. Take advantage of our CDA programs, extensive training, and career advancement possibilities.
- Enhance your well-being with extensive benefits including 401(k) with a company match, health insurance offerings, employee discounts, and more!
- Work in a beautiful work-site center with extensive resources and a creative curriculum designed to meet/exceed NAEYC requirements - including STEM and enrichment programs.
- Discover company values that are more than just a plaque on the wall. Every day we live our HEART principles of Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork.
- Give back through our non-profit Bright Horizons Foundation for Children dedicated to helping families in crisis.
- Bring your whole self to work! Our Inclusion Council and Employee Advisory Groups support our commitment to diversity.
Complete your online application today for immediate consideration.
Preschool Teachers must pass state and company background checks. Experience and educational requirements include:
- At least 18 years of age and a high school diploma or GED.
- At least six months of experience working with children in a professional setting.
- Early childhood coursework, CDA or degree preferred.
- RECRUITER TO ADD SCHOOL/MARKET SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS AND EDIT OTHER REQUIREMENTS AS NECESSARY.
Full-time and part-time positions available.
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW.Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or email@example.com. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.Having technical issues with your online application? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-877-6866.
Job Category 2
Center and School