Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Civil 3D Designer
BGE, Inc. is a nationwide engineering consulting firm that provides services in civil engineering, planning, construction phase administration, and environmental services for public and private clients. Our employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package to include outstanding health care, generous 401(k) match, career mapping and highly competitive time away from work programs to include dependent care and flexible schedule opportunities.
- Uses Autodesk Civil 3D to perform accurate drafting and annotation for plan, profile and detail sheets in construction plans
- Completes redlines for modification of existing plans and notes or preparation of new details or design elements
- Prepares construction plan sets by compiling plan, profile, note and detail sheets to present a comprehensive design
- 1-5 years of experience in land development civil engineering including site plan and/or single family projects
- Attention to detail and thoroughness in completing multi-step tasks
- Technical degree or certification in CAD software and specific AutoCAD Civil 3D experience preferred
- Experience working with engineers and senior designers on land development projects
- Experience completing construction plan sets
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills to work in a fast paced environment dedicated to meeting deadlines
- Working knowledge of CAD standards, Civil 3D label styles, sheet set manager and drawing setup
- Working understanding of alignments, profiles, surfaces and pipe networks
- Willingness to learn and expand capabilities
- Career minded individual