BaylorScott & White Health
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lab Tech I
at BaylorScott & White Health
Job Reference #: 18013672
The Lab Tech I performs routine laboratory duties utilizing established protocol and procedures under supervision. The Lab Tech I will sort, label, and record patient specimens and maintain appropriate inventory of supplies. The Lab Tech I will set up specimen, material and equipment in preparation for Medical Technologist to perform test. The Lab Tech I operates centrifuge, simplex timers, cell washers and other laboratory equipment in completing assigned duties. The Lab Tech I will maintain effective communication and working relationships with all laboratory personnel, other disciplines, and external customers.
The ideal candidate has the ability to comprehend and communicate instructions and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Location/Facility – Georgetown , TXFor more information on the facility, please click our Locations link.
- Specialty/Department/Practice – Georgetown clinic
- Shift/Schedule – Full time, days
- Benefits – Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation's exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it's accepting a calling!
- High School Diploma/GED Equivalent
- lab/ phlebotomy experience required