BaylorScott & White Health
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director Outpatient Clinical Quality
at BaylorScott & White Health
Plans, organizes, and manages the operations of area of responsibility, including financial accountabilities and all activities relative to staffing, work assignments, hiring/termination, performance reviews, orientation, and professional development. Acts as liaison between area of responsibility and the Quality Division, vendors and user groups.
- Develops an evolving plan for area of responsibility and ensures its alignment with the Quality Division and Scott & Whites needs and priorities.
- Gathers and analyzes the appropriate internal and external information to prioritize and fund department projects.
- Cultivates relationships with other members of the BSWH system and oversees development of reporting and data analysis. Maintains current knowledge of new and changing regulatory and reimbursement requirements for BSWH.
MANAGES AND DIRECTS THE STAFF IN AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY TO CREATEAND MAINTAIN AN OPTIMAL WORK ENVIRONMENT.
- Effectively coordinates and administers personnel policies and procedures in conjunction with selection, orientation, training, assignment and staffing, evaluation, discipline and discharging employees according to Scott & White policies, standard practices and in compliance with state and federal labor laws.
- Establishes a climate that reduces obstacles and allows and promotes staff to formulate and practice own initiatives and perform at maximum achievement level.
- Identifies and provides opportunities for the staff to develop knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to contribute to the success of the department.
OVERSEES AND DIRECTS THE OPERATIONAL ACTIVITIES IN AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE ITS EFFICIENT OPERATIONS.
- Ensures that services are provided in a timely, accurate, effective, and cost-efficient manner to provide outstanding customer service to user groups.
- Establishes specific policies and procedures that support and advance the Quality divisions objectives while complying with Scott & White policies and procedures.
- Ensures that personnel in area of responsibility comply with department and Scott &White policies and procedures.
Bachelor's degree (e.g. BA, BS, BSN, and BSW) preferred.
Experience in Quality/Regulatory Reporting preferred.
Registered Nurse preferred