Bank of America Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Structured Credit Executive
at Bank of America Corporation
Member of the Structured Lending team that provides credit expertise for PCA teams in the Central Texas Market and broader Central South Division of the Bank of America Private Bank. The position works with PCA's and their management / market leadership team to deliver complex lending solutions to their clients and prospects. Position will be responsible for new loan generation, the loan renewal process and portfolio servicing.
The Structured Credit Executive is a product advocate for credit in a large geographic region. Originates sound new business through PCA teams. Provides credit direction, expertise and approval for strategically important clients. Understands market differences within region and coordinates best practices in terms of delivering thoughtful credit solutions. Works closely with clients and advisors to define and deliver the best alternatives. Critical link to centralized underwriting and risk/approval process. Accountable for asset quality and financial plan for the markets covered.
• Familiarity with cash flow credit skills and related market influences (profiling, structuring, underwriting, pricing, delivery)
• 10 plus years of commercial credit or wealth management credit experience or a combination of lending and credit experience
• Prior experience required with a financial institution focusing on sales, preferably in the high net worth (or commercial lending) space
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong problem solving skills and the ability to influence others while building strong partnerships
• Commercial Credit training strongly preferred
• Series 7 and 63 required for this role
*** Candidates may apply without licenses, but must achieve all required licenses within 120 days of accepting the position ***
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills and expertise to help make their lives better.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent around the world to ensure we continue to deliver together for our customers, clients and communities. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
Learn about some of the ways Bank of America is making a difference in the communities we serve.
Learn about the six areas that guide Bank of America’s efforts to help make financial lives better for customers, clients, communities and our teammates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Each employee brings unique skills, background and opinions. We see diversity and inclusion as our platform for innovation and a key component in our success.
Learn about our four values that represent what we believe.