Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales & Use Tax Senior Analyst
at Aviat Networks
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity working for a Global Technology Leader?
At Aviat Networks we take great pride in hiring a workforce that is committed to supporting and strengthening our values and attributes. If you’re results oriented, customer centric, and an innovative thinker who also takes pride in personal and professional integrity, Aviat Networks is the ideal next step in your career. We are looking for people who love to solve problems, enjoy change and know how to have fun! Come join us as we bring communications to the world.
We currently have an immediate need for a Sales & Use Tax Senior Analyst.
· Responsible for the preparation and filing of sales and use tax, property tax and other indirect tax returns.
· Responsible for month end close process, including preparation of journal entries and multiple account reconciliations
· Assist with multi-state sales and use tax audits.
· Maintain proper documentation for Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
· Responsible for other miscellaneous filings, including unclaimed property, business licenses and annual reports
· Complete special tax projects as needed
· BS Degree in Accounting, Tax and/or Finance; MS in Taxation a plus
· 5 years of related work experience
· Advanced Excel skills
· High attention to detail
· Self-motivated, results oriented
· Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to summarize and present findings or challenges to all levels of staff and management
By submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Aviat Networks Candidate Privacy Notice.
EOE/Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
Aviat Networks offers a competitive benefits package. Apply NOW to learn more!